Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
We are seeking a Shuttle Driver - Class A - CDL to join our team!
Domestic Uniform Rental is currently looking for a Class A - CDL licensed Shuttle Driver to transport our products from our processing facility to our branch locations. At Domestic, our dedication does not stop with our customers. We are the largest family owned and operated company in the industry with over 40 locations nationwide. We are committed to finding talented, ambitious people to join our ever-growing Domestic family, as we have done for the past 90 years!
- Safely operate a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading positions on the dock and check that vehicle is properly positioned
- Accurately transport soiled products to the processing plant and take clean products back to the branch location every day
- Unload and Reload rolling racks of clean and soiled product at both the processing facility and the branch locations
- Inspect vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order; report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicle
- Properly track and document activity log, including working hours
- Follow all applicable state and federal regulations for documentation and vehicle operation
- 3rd Shift schedule, transportation of product will be done over night
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Valid Class A Commercial driver's license (CDL) with clean driving record
- Documentation knowledge of driver log book, inspection reports trip reports
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more on a repetitive basis
- Ability to push/pull up to 75 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Base Salary Range of $35,000-$40,000
- Health Benefits and 401(k) with 150% matching contributions
- Union Position