- Safely transport lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail, and related material
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to accurately track items through the transportation cycle
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation, and adaptability with teammates and clients
- All other job-related duties as assigned
- Work to promote MedSpeed team culture
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant industry/driving experience preferred.
Skill and Competency Requirements:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Due to driving requirements, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures closely
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points
- Ability to pass initial and random background check and drug screen
- Frequent standing, walking
- Extended periods of sitting, ability to bend, twist, squat, climbing in and out of vehicles
- Must be able lift and maneuver minimum of 50 lbs
- Drive a non-commercial vehicle throughout the shift on various roads and in varying weather conditions