1) Overnight transfer driver will carefully and safely drive loaded transfer trucks to PDI branches, open gates and necessary shop doors, punch in alarm code, and carefully unload transferred material at each branch.
2) Load all returning transfers and mail bag at each branch, secure building, reset alarm and either go to next stop, or return to 010, unload, re-load and go to next stop.
3) Complete pre and post trip inspections according to CSA2010 regulations.
5) Put items transferred in from branches in holding area to receive and distribute for delivery or put in stock
6) Keep safety in mind in all 2nd shift operations.
7) Before leaving each branch, make sure work areas and aisles are neat and equipment is plugged in for next day
8) Follow all safety precautions to and from branches; following all OSHA rules at all branches
9) Drives truck carefully on deliveries and pick-ups, always being safe and observing traffic rules. Uses best judgment in hazardous areas, avoiding getting stuck in mud, watching power lines and pre-accessing job sites.
10) Observe all warehouse safety rules. Report all accidents and injuries to supervisor immediately
10) When returning from deliveries, unload truck and makes any necessary changes on paper work and report to supervisor; always puts material and paperwork in designated areas.
11) Maintain NO RIDER policy; only authorized personnel in trucks
12) Learns identity of materials being delivered. Know where material Safety Data (MSD) sheets are and how to use them
13) You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.