Chariot Transit, founded in 2014, is solving the commute for thousands in the Bay Area! We utilize brand new 15 passenger Ford Transit vehicles to provide our services, including our charters. We are growing quickly in both the Bay Area and others markets, and we're looking to bring in exceptional people to help us accomplish this.
Chariot Charters is looking for a certified CDL Trainer to help convert our current workforce into excellent, professional, and well-trained Class B drivers. This position will start as part-time role with the ability to move into full-time as our workforce expands.
- Holds a current CA Class A or B CDL license with passenger endorsement.
- Holds a current DMV Examiner certification for Class B CDL w/ passenger endorsement.
- Has on record or can promptly attain an up-to-date DMV physical.
- Has a clean driving record & can pass a background check
- Hours per week will start at 2-4 hours, and quickly grow from there
- Schedule around your availability - we'll work with you to be flexible
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits available for full-time employees
- You will help to develop a new team in Chariot