Utilize your DOT driving expertise in a new and exciting role assisting our customers in the Fracking business!! We are looking for responsible candidates with a can-do personality. If this describes you, you may be the ideal candidate for a position with Arnold Oil Company Fuels!
Arnold Oil Company Fuels, LLC is a member of the Arnold Oil Company of Austin, L.P. (AOC) family-owned business since 1977. AOC is an industry-leader providing lubrication systems services, aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, oils, fuels and lubricants, in Texas. AOC Fuels is also a Frac-Well Support Team provider in Texas.
As a Transport Driver, you will:
- Help load and deliver fuel to customers at various sites including Well/Frac locations
- Operate a multi-tank system on the truck
- Know the road – obey all State and Federal traffic laws as well as Company rules and regulations.
- Be safe at all times! You will be responsible for following safety measures while filling customers’ tanks
- Possess Tanker & Haz-Mat Driver’s License Endorsements
- Be at least 21 years old with 2 years of Tanker/Fuel Hauling experience
- Possess a valid Texas Drivers’ License with a clean 5-Year Driving record.
- Be able to lift 60 lbs. weight continuously during workday
- Have the ability to read road maps, use the GPS whenever needed and have excellent communications skills.
- Be Reliable – Strong work ethics are a must!
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen.
Sound interesting? Don’t wait, apply in person at the address listed below:
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
1222 Chulie St.
San Antonio, TX 78216
Arnold Oil Company Fuels offers our employees competitive pay, group healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid vacation & holidays and much more!
Arnold Oil Company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. They hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age over 40, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company maintains a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.