CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Automated Fuels Delivery Division. We are looking for a Driver / Delivery Specialist to transport loads of Petroleum - Diesel and Gas from Surrounding Terminals to end users in the Green Bay, WI area. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling petroleum products.
- Maintain electronic logs and onboard computer with each delivery and pickup.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Work additional hours and be available for overnight stays to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable experience operating a tractor trailer combination
- Must have a class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- Must pass a background check and DOT physical and drug screen
- Must pass post offer pre-employment physical job requirements screening
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and be available for overnight stays
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- TWIC card – transportation worker identification card
- Previous bulk liquid experience