Manage assigned account territory by stocking delivered goods, managing back stock inventory, conditioning retailer's shelves, displays and cold selling areas.
- Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of salemarketing materials, oversight of the shelf space, consistent communicationwith sales representatives regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out ofstock inventory concerns/situations encountered during business hours.
- Reset alcoholic beverages at the store level (i.e. rearranging productsusing an authorized plan within an assigned territory/set geographic region).
- Implement authorized plan/schematic developed by the various chainheadquarters, so accuracy in evaluation, application, and execution on theinformation provided are essential skills.
- Introduce new products, reinforce established and agreed upon case volumeand display activity, and monitor in-store promotion results.
- Stay abreast of business/market conditions, recognize new opportunitieswithin each account, maintain the necessary territory records and support thesales representative's visibility and market saturation in the account.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer, i.e. entirestore management team through knowledge of Southern's policies and procedurescoupled with prompt, courteous resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.