Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Observes all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintaining good housekeeping and GMP/Global Food Safety practices
- Operate industrial truck or electric hoist for loading, storing or moving materials to and from production lines and loading and unloading trailers
- Responsible for operating RF scanner and ensuring accuracy of all transactions
- Verify the quality of product sent outbound meets the customer expectations and reports the discovery of non conforming product
- Completes applicable routine forklift inspections and maintenance
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Two years of safe and efficient operation of forklift as demonstrated by previous work experience
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Familiarity with computer applications
Plastipak Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.