To assist supervisors at the facility as related to scanners, sorters, and material handlers, and forklift operators while maintaining the highest possible production and quality levels.
To constantly monitor facility safety and security to provide the most secure safe environment for employees.
To communicate all processing, safety, security, and customer issues to Management and/or client services.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Monitor daily functions of scanners, sorters, material handlers, and forklift operators.
- Assist supervisors in identification and correction of problem areas.
- Assist in the training of full-time, part-time, and temporary warehouse personnel.
- Assist in compiling and monitoring of quality and production of personnel.
- Maintain high standards for safety, security, and quality practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain high standards for warehouse cleanliness and order.
- Perform as a communications link between management and associates.
- Knowledge and ability to work in the areas of operations including:
- Equipment Handling
- Timeclock System
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Block BuildingWork In Progress (WIP)
- Work in production as needed to expedite workflow.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.