JOB DESCRIPTION: DRIVERS
McKenzie Tank Lines, Inc. is looking for Company Drivers for Local, Regional and OTR assignment. We consider our drivers to be among the Best in the field and we are looking for qualified professional drivers with a dedication to safety and customer service to join our team. We proudly support our Military and encourage returning veterans with military driving experience to consider a career with McKenzie!
We provide product specific training and our drivers are educated on the varied trailer complexities. Load and unload procedures may require transport of hoses weighing up to 50 pounds, however many of our shipments are customer loaded and unloaded.
Local drivers – home nightly. Regional drivers may be out for 1 – 3 days. OTR work is also available with our OTR drivers generally out a maximum of 14 days. We offer commensurate experience pay, late model assigned equipment, per diem, bonuses, training & cross-training programs with an aggressively competitive pay scale.
Qualified drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Currently hold both tanker & hazardous material endorsements
- TWIC card will be required
- Minimum 1 year recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience or have a graduate certificate from a McKenzie Tank Lines approved CDL school or have military tractor trailer experience that we will review for comparable experience to the former listed criteria
Must have a good driving record & solid work history
Must be committed to safety & personal professionalism.