Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 70 locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
Responsible for safely loading or assisting in loading and securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Assists driver in: locating job sites, backing up into a job site, and placement of the conveyor. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks, and/or by hand. Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing with vendors, management, and team members
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material continually for up to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to climb a 40 foot ladder to deliver materials on a pitch roof
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Must be able to pass a company required drug test; employees are subject to random substance abuse screening under company policy
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience driving a forklift
- Previous material handling a plus
- Safety Bonuses available (effective January 1, 2017)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace