Responsible for loading, transporting and delivering material to customer sites. Drives delivery vehicle and/or trailer combination to transport material to customer sites. CDL driver operates vehicle weighing 26,000 lbs. or greater GVWR; vehicle 26,000 lbs. or greater towing a trailer less than 10,000 lbs.
* Assists customers with unloading material safety and accurately, taking precaution to protect product and customer property.
* Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
* Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
* Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
* Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 21+ years of age, a valid driver's license, and a Class B CDL license. A minimum of one (1) year of driving experience. One (1) year CDL driving experience preferred. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification