Drive for a company with a team of thousands
dedicated to your success.
Save time — apply with a recruiter now.
XPO Logisitics Truckload is looking for experienced team company drivers in the Houston, TX area who want to work for the best truckload company on the road.
Drive for XPO Logistics for reliable home time, consistent freight and one of the best pay packages in the industry. At XPO, you’ll earn great pay and benefits, excellent bonuses and the respect you deserve. You’ll get real opportunities to advance your career.
The average annual income for team drivers is $115,856 (per team)*.
When you drive for XPO, you can also count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Northeast bonus pay
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Up to $0.04/mile safety bonus
- Paid vacations
- Driver referral bonus program
- Group health insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Full fleet electronic logs (e-logs)
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Regional, team and solo available
- Priority dispatch for teams
- Lease-to-own program
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Must live within 100 miles of Houston, TX
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the Con-way Truckload hiring area (area excludes ID, ME, OR, WA, southern FL, western MT, western WY and the northern parts of MI, MN and WI)
- Right to work and live in the United States and willingness to travel all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- 3 months minimum current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five (5) years*
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable XPO Logistics Certification class testing/requirements
- Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
*With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, XPO reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.