We are committed to be the most trusted supplier of quality ready-mix concrete, concrete products and related services. We build loyal and long-term relationships with customers and employees by operating with integrity, teamwork, and a dedication to excellence.
General Descriptions of Duties & Qualifications:
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts, and be reliable and punctual.
- Willing and able to work overtime.
- Willing and able to work Saturday, Sunday and holidays when necessary.
- Willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
- The work is seasonal and short weeks and lay offs are possible and likely.
- Company has a no stop policy. Employees are encouraged to bring lunch/snacks daily.
- Responsible to collect C.O.D. deliveries in full and return to the Company.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to read GPS, a city, or county map.
- Must be insurable by Company’s insurance carrier and not have points on license more than the Company’s acceptable policy.
- Ability to perform job functions as defined by the Company’s policy and management.
- Possess a valid Ohio Class A or B C.D.L.
- Comply with the Company’s personal appearance policy, safety and P.P.E. policies.
- Required to have an active telephone with texting or email account where you can be reached.
- Able to pass pre-employment physical/D.O.T. and drug\alcohol testing.
- Able to climb heights of up 13 feet on a ready mix truck, perform routine plant maintenance tasks, general cleaning, use small power tools and manual labor hand tools, lift 45-50 pounds and lift chutes chest high, and maintain a clean exterior and interior of the truck.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management & co-workers.
- Comply with all safety requirements & policies, as well as report unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents immediately to plant manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid State-Issued Driver’s License, Class A or B
- DOT Medical Card
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, see, bend, twist and lift 45-50 pounds.