The Water Truck Driver is responsible for transporting fresh water or production water to and from various locations safely and without incidents. All drivers will be placed into a Driver Pool. At any time, a driver may be moved from one role to another within the Driver Pool as needed based upon customer demand, workload, etc.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Load, unload and transport salt water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
- Fill frac tanks on site.
- Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
- Ability to double chain truck tires.
- Light mechanical work such as fixing hoses and changing valves on the truck and trailer.
- Attach ground wire to truck.
- Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
- Properly complete all daily paperwork.
- Conduct pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintain accurate logs.
- Ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
- Work tanks of water utilizing MBI's guidelines.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Actively participate in the company's behavior based safety (BBS) program.
- Must accept any assignment within the Company's Driver Pool, including interstate travel.
- Ability to work a day or night shift.
- Ability to work irregular hours.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Licenses and Certifications
Class A CDL with tanker, doubles/triples endorsements.