What Job Posting information is required?
- Job Title
- Job Category
- Job Description
- City (if it is a small town you may consider using a near-by metropolitan city increase traffic)
- Zip Code (if it is a small town you may consider using a near-by metropolitan zip code to increase traffic)
Q: What if I don’t have multiple jobs to post today?
A: No worries! You have 12 months to post any unused jobs.
Do not use all CAPS and/or include extra information or recruiting language in the titles such as:
- Hiring Drivers Now - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- $.60 CPM for CDL A DRIVERS
- *No Touch Freight Apply Today*
- FORKLIFT DRIVERS APPLY TODAY – START TOMORROW
- Do not use extra punctuation ! ? and special characters $ * %
- Make your description easy to read by using formatting options like headings and bulleted lists for requirements.
- Limit the use of images in your job description since they aren’t supported by most job boards.
- Do not add your email address, phone number or website link in the body of job description.
- Include enough detail so that candidates understand the duties and requirements of the position at your company.
- Consider including information about your benefits or company details to make the position more appealing.
Q: Will my email address and name be visible to candidates when they are viewing my posting?
A: Candidates applying to your position are not able to see your email address, name or any of the contact information associated with your account or job posting. Candidates simply click a button to apply. You may opt to receive applicants via email or redirect them to an external URL to apply. It is then up to you to contact candidates you are interested in.